- 250gr oats (or other cereals)
- 100gr chopped nuts
- 50gr sunflower seeds
- 50gr pumpkin seeds
- 50gr shredded coconut
- 5 tbs coconut oil
- 5 tbs honey (or other sweetener)
- 2-3 tsp spices of choice (f.ex. Vanilla, cinnamon)
- Prehead your oven to 180 degrees
- Mix oats, nuts, grains and shredded coconut in a bowl
- In another bowl, combine melted coconut oil, honey and spices.
- Add the oil mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the granola out.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes until golden brown (intermix occasionally).
- Finally let cool down.
- Done ! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.