Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch in:
- 500 g potatoes
- 150 g (gluten-free) flour (* see recipe notes)
- 25 g potato flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- a pinch of nutmeg
- a bit flour to sprinkle
- Cook potatoes for about 20 minutes (depends on their size) in a pot with salted water until fork-tender.
- Peel the hot potatoes and press them through a potato press (or mash using a potato masher). Let cool.
- Combine mashed potatoes with flour, salt, nutmeg. Add the potato flour until the dough isn't sticky anymore.
- Transfer the dough to a floured working surface, form it into a flat ball and cut into halves. Take a half and form a long rope, rolling it along your floured surface. Cut the rope into 3/4-inch (2 cm) pieces and either cook them this way or create the the typical gnocchi pattern. (You can find step by step pictures in this recipe: Sweet Potato Gnocchi)
- For the typical gnocchi pattern, roll each ball over a fork or over a gnocchi board with your thumb. (If you prefer it easier, you can slightly press against the gnocchi balls with a fork).
- Bring salted water in a pot to the boil and put the gnocchi into the hot water carefully.
- As soon as they float to the surface, they're done. Remove them from the pot with a slotted spoon and drain well.
- Now you can pan-fry them in a little oil or vegan butter until golden brown and crispy roasted or serve them with your favorite pesto or sauce.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Instead of all-purpose flour, you can substitute a glutenfree-flour blend.
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.