For the yogurt:
- 150gr cashews
- 150ml rejuvelac
- 50ml water
- maple syrup or other sweetener
Ingredients for the dessert:
- red superfood mix
- white chocolate grated
- 1 raspberry white chocolate crisp bar
- Soak cashews for about 4 hour.
- Pour off cashews well and mix with rejuvelac and water until creamy (if it’s too thick, you can add a little bit more water).
- Now sweeten, mix again and fill it into a glas with a lock.
- Let it rest at room temperature for about 10 hours and then store in the fridge.
- For the dessert, combine superfood powder with white chocolate and the prepared cashew yogurt and layer on top of amaranth.
- At least put the raspberry white chocolate crisp bar and some fresh raspberries on top and enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.