- 500gr potatoes
- seasonings of choice
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- tomato flakes
- Avocado + Sesam
- salad, veggies + dressing of choice
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- Place a potato on top of a tablespoon and slice the potato into thin slices (but don’t cut them through).
- Put the potatoes on a baking sheet and press them a bit apart carefully.
- Marinate them with seasonings + oil and bake about 40-50 minutes until goldenbrown and crispy.
- Serve hasselback potatoes with tomato dip, avocado and salad.
- Bon appetite!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.