- 500gr potatoes
- potato seasonings
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil (or butter )
For the cauliflower:
- 500gr cauliflower
- curry powder
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp shredded coconut (as option)
- coconut syrup
- 1 avocado
- lemon juice
- guacamole seasoning
- 2-3 mini tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Wash and dry potatoes and cauliflower.
- Place a potato on top of a tablespoon and slice the potato into thin slices (but don’t cut them trough).
- Put the potatoes on a baking sheet and press them apart carefully.
- Marinate them with seasonings and oil and bake about 45 minutes until goldenbrown and crispy.
- Meanwhile, divide cauliflower into pieces, melt coconut oil and then marinate cauliflower florets with oil, curry powder, coconut syrup and shredded coconut.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until goldenbrown.
- Cut avocado, remove flesh with a tablespoon and mash with a fork.
- Cut tomatoes and add with seasonings and lemon juice to desired taste.
- Serve hasselback potatoes and cauliflower with salad, vinaigrette of choice and guacamole.
- Bon appetite! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.