- 80gr buckwheat flour
- 1 eggyolk
- 2 eggwhites
- ca. 125ml milk or yogurt
- about 2 tbsp sugar of choice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil or other for the dough
- vanilla, cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp Coconut Oil for the pan
- Straciatella Cream : coconut milk oder cream, chocolate nibs, vanilla, Sugar of Choice, a bit lemon juice
- Prehead your oven at 180 degrees
- Mix eggyolk, milk, oim and sugar
- Combine flour, baking powder, vanilla and cinnamon and add to the “egg-milk-mixture” while stirring
- Beat eggwhites stiff and fold in until the dough is smooth
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge pan on a medium heat.
- Fill in the whole Pancake Dough and let it bake for about 2-3 Minutes
- Then put the pan into the oven for about 5 minutes until the pancake is done
- Finally cut the pancake into small Pieces
- For the stracciatella cream you just have to beat coconut milk or cream with vanilla, sugar and a splash lemon and fold in chocolate nibs finally
- Serve with fruits and enjoy!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.