- 250 g linguine pasta
For the sauce:
- 1 onion
- 2-3 garlic gloves
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- a sip of white vine
- 1 ½ tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 pepperoni
- ca. 150gr cherry tomatoes
- ca. 50gr black olives
- salt, pepper
- dried italian herbs
- a bit sugar
- tomato flakes
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, cut onion, garlic and pepperoni and roast in a pan with oil briefly.
- Deglaze with a sip of white vine afterwards.
- Cut tomatoes and olives and add together with tomato paste and cashew butter. Season with Italian herbs, salt, pepper and sugar to desired taste.
- Pour off pasta and combine with the “sauce”.
- Serve in a pasta bowl or plate and garnish with tomato flakes and basil.
- Bon appetit! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.