- 3 slices Toast
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 1 EL Brown sugar
- oil for frying
- Toppings of choice (f.ex. granola, berries, chocolate crossies and curd or yogurt)
- Whisk milk, egg, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon on a deep plate.
- Heat up oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Dip the toasts from both sides into the egg milk mixture and fry from each side until golden brown.
- Instead of frying you can also bake your toasts for about 15 minutes in the oven at 175 degrees; but turn them around after the half of baking time.
- Serve with toppings of choice and enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.