- 100gr spelt flour
- 50gr soy curd
- 2 EL soy milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1-2 tbsp tomato puree
- pizza seasonings
- of choice (f.ex. Tomatoes, mushrooms, pepper, onions, (vegan) cheese etc.)
- Combine flour and baking powder first, then add curd, milk, oil and salt and knead to a dough.
- Den Teig dann zu einer Kugel formen und etwa 10 Minuten rasten lassen./ form the dough to a ball and let set for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 200 degrees (or 180 degrees circulating heat) and prepare the toppings.
- Roll out the dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, prick with a fork and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the toppings and combine all ingredients for the tomato sauce.
- Then spread the toppings over the pizza and bake for about 5-10 minutes more until crunchy and the cheese is melted.
- Enjoy! ?
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!