- 200gr Paella rice
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 500gr vegetables of choice
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- 1/2 bag Paella seasoning
- pepper flakes
- tomato flakes
- salt, pepper
- fresh parsley
- Slice vegetables of choice and chop garlic.
- Heat up oil in a pan and roast onion with garlic briefly.
- Then, add your vegetables of choice.
- A bit later, add rice and seasoning mixture and roast for about 1-2 minutes more.
- Wipe off with vegetable broth and cook for about 30 minutes until the rice absorbed the liquid; meanwhile stir occasionally.
- Finally, season again to taste.
- Garnish your Paella with sesam, lime and fresh parsley and enjoy !
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.