A quick & easy delicious recipe for a creamy mushroom risotto. This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, plant-based and ready in only 20 minutes!
Creamy Mushroom Risotto (vegan + GF)
- Slice onion and chop garlic.
- Heat up oil in a pan and roast onion with garlic briefly.
- Add risotto rice and seasonings and roast for about 1-2 minutes more.
- Wipe off with white wine, pour in vegetable broth and cook for about 15 minutes while stirring occasionally until the rice absorbed the liquid. Meanwhile add also soy cream now and then.
- Clean and slice mushrooms.
- Roast sliced mushrooms in a pan with hot oil until golden brown. Season with soy sauce and add them to the risotto afterwards.
- Finally, season your risotto with nutritional yeast flakes, pepper, salt and chili to desired taste.
- Enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.