- 4 slices Toast
- approx. 50 ml (plant-based) milk
- 1 egg (substitute) or 1 pureed banana
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp sugar (or other sweetener oil choice)
- a knife tip ground vanilla
- nut nougat cream (as option for the filling)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk milk, egg (or pureed banana), cacao, sugar and vanilla on a deep plate.
- Spread nut nougat cream on the toasts, fold and dip them from each sides into the “milk-cacao” mixture.
- Place the toasts on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake them for about 15 minutes (flip after the half of baking time).
- (Optional: Instead of baking you can also fry them for approx. 3-4 minutes from each side on medium heat in a pan with some coconut oil.)
- Serve with toppings of choice and enjoy!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.