- 100 g spelt flour or other
- 1-2 tbsp cacao powder
- 140 ml plant-based milk
- 80 ml sparkling water or more milk
- 1 egg replacement of choice as option
- 2-3 tbsp coconut blossom sugar or other
- coconut oil for frying
- nut nougat cream
- peanut butter
- Mix flour, cacao powder, egg replacement, milk, water and sugar.
- Let the dough set for about 5 minutes.
- Add a bit more milk if you prefer thinner crêpes or add more flour if they should be thicker.
- Heat up oil in a pan on high heat and bake the Crêpes briefly (for about 1-2 minutes) each side.
- Serve your crepes with nut nougat cream, fruits and granola or other toppings of choice.
- Enjoy! ?
IF YOU HAVE PINTEREST, YOU CAN FIND ME HERE AND PIN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE, IF YOU LIKE! 😊
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!