This is a quick and easy recipe for vegan chili sin carne! It’s gluten-free very delicious, nourishing, healthy and loaded with plant-based protein from soy granules and kidney beans, plus good carbs from rice! Perfect for lunch or dinner!
Vegan Chili Sin Carne Recipe
This chili sin carne is one of the first recipes, I’ve ever made vegan. Anyway, it’s one of my favorites and I serve it over and over again. You can really get creative regarding the spices, kind of beans, and vegetables for this vegan chili. So feel free to taste and adjust the seasonings and further ingredients to your wish! You can also substitute the soy granules with tofu or another vegan meat alternative of your choice. I hope you’ll enjoy it! 🙂
Ingredients (for 3-4 servings):
- Rice of choice
Vegan Chili sin Carne:
- 120gr soy granules
- 400ml vegetable broth
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 1 small chili
- about 1 tsp red paprika powder
- 50gr tomato paste
- 1-2 carrots
- 1 can tomatoes
- 250gr kidney beans (cooked)
- 1 can corn (drained)
- salt, pepper
- sugar (to taste)
- chili flakes
- fresh parsley
How to make Vegan Chili Sin Carne
- Peel and dice or chop garlic, onions and carrots.
- Soak the soy granules for about 5-10 minutes in hot vegetable broth, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the soy granules, diced carrots, and onions. Fry until slightly golden-browned.
- Add paprika powder, chili, minced garlic, and tomato paste.
- Next, add tomatoes, vegetable broth, kidney beans, and corn. Cook for about 20-25 minutes on low heat.
- Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of sugar to taste.
- In the meantime, cook the rice according to package instructions.
- Serve your vegan chili sin carne with rice. Garnish with chili flakes, sesame, fresh parsley, and limes or other toppings you like.
- Enjoy hot! 🙂
IF YOU HAVE PINTEREST, YOU CAN FIND ME HERE AND PIN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE, IF YOU LIKE!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.