Quick and easy recipe for vegan & gluten-free chili sin carne – very delicious, nourishing and healthy – loaded with pl<nt-based protein from soy and kidney beans + good carbs from rice!
Ingredients (for 3-4 servings):
- Rice of choice
- 120gr soy granules
- 400ml vegetable broth
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 1 small chili
- about 1 tsp red paprika powder
- 50gr tomato paste
- 1-2 carrots
- 1 can tomatoes
- 250gr kidney beans (cooked)
- 1 can corn (drained)
- salt, pepper
- sugar (to taste)
- chili flakes
- fresh parsley
- Peel and dice or chop garlic, onions and carrots.
- Soak soy granules for about 5-10 minutes in hot vegetable broth and drain afterwards.
- Heat up oil in a pan and roast soy granules with diced carotts and onions.
- Add pepper powder, chili, chopped garlic and tomato paste.
- Add tomatoes, broth, kidney beans and corn and let it cook for about 20-25 minutes on low heat.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar to desired taste.
- Cook rice according to directions stated on the package.
- Serve your chili with rice, chili flakes, sesame, fresh parsley and limes.
- Enjoy ! 🙂
IF YOU HAVE PINTEREST, YOU CAN FIND ME HERE AND PIN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE, IF YOU LIKE!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.