- 400ml coconut milk (or other)
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- agave syrup (or other sweetener to taste)
- a bit of vanilla, (cinnamon)
- ca. 2 TL blueberry powder
- (a bit water if needed)
- Combine chia seeds, milk, syrup and vanilla, (cinnamon) in a jar and give it a good whisk.
- Place it covered in the fridge for 3 hours at least (or over night).
- Stir blueberry powder in one half of the chia pudding.
- Finally, layer chia pudding in jars and top with fresh berries.
- Enjoy ! ?
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.