- 500gr cauliflower
- 100gr grated cheese
- 1 egg
- Pepper, salt
- 1 colves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 150gr tomato puree
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- pizza seasonings
- of choice (f.ex. Tomatoes, mushrooms, pepper, onions, cheese etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Wash, dry and rasp Cauliflower.
- Heat up cauliflower in the microwave for about 6-8 minutes or just wring out in a towl.
- Then let it cool down a bit and combine with egg, cheese, pepper and salt.
- Spred the dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Then turn around the pizza and bake on the grid for 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile peel and chop garlic and onion and roast in a pot with some oil.
- Add tomato puree and seasonings to desired taste.
- Top your pizza with toppings of choice and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Done! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.