- 75gr fine oats
- ca. 500ml milk of choice
- 1 large banana
- 1 tbsp nut butter (optionally)
- 1 tbsp flax- or chia seeds (optionally)
- 1 tbsp peanut or coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (to desired taste)
- cinnamon, cacao powder
- Combine oats and milk in a pot and bring to the boil; then stir in nut butter (and flax-/chia seeds) and let it swell.
- Meanwhile, slice banana lengthwise first and then into halves.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla (and cinnamon) and let it bubble for a while bit until lightly foamy.
- Add banana and simmer on each side until soft.
- Stir half of banana into your oatmeal and use the other half for the topping.
- Add cacao, chocolate and blueberries or other toppings of choice.
- Enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.