Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch in:
- 80gr buckwheat flour
- 200ml Milch/ milk
- 1-2 tbsp sugar replacement
- a bit vanilla, cinnamon
- coconut oil for frying
- Toppings of choice
- Mix flour, milk and sugar replacement with a bit vanilla and cinnamon.
- Let the dough rest for about 5-10 minutes.
- Heat up oil in a pan on high heat and bake the Crêpes briefly (for about 1 minute) each side.
- Finally, top with toppings of choice and enjoy!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.