For the biscuit:
- 40gr buckwheat flour
- 10gr coconut Protein powder (or more flour)
- a knife tip ground psyllium (or a bit flax seed flour)
- 1/2 banana
- 50gr curd
- about 50 ml Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- Sweetener if desired
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil to grease the griddle
For the filling:
- 100gr raspberries
- 150gr yogurt
- about 1 tbsp coconut flour
- sweetener of choice
- raspberries, pomegranate
- Prehead your oven at 180 degrees.
- Separate eggs.
- Whisk eggyolk with milk, curd, banana and sweetener in a bowl.
- Add flour, protein powder, psyllium and baking powder.
- Beat Egg-Whites until stiff and fold in.
- Line a griddle with baking paper and grease with coconut oil.
- Apply the dough rectangulary.
- Bake the biscuit for about 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all Ingredients for the filling.
- Finally, put the biscuit out of the oben, turn and let it cool down a bit.
- Spread the filling over the biscuit, furl and cut in a half.
- Garnish with Toppings and enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.