Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch auf:
- 80gr buckwheat Flour
- 20gr vanilla protein (or more flour)
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 100gr curd
- 100gr yoghurt
- a bit milk
- xucker (if you need)
- Coconut Oil
- about 50gr Blueberries
- Topping: blueberries, macadamia nuts, greek yoghurt, jam, granola
- Separate eggs.
- Mash banana.
- Mix curd, yoghurt, (xucker), banana and egg-yolk.
- Add all dry ingredients.
- Add a bit milk if the dough is too thick).
- Beat egg whites stiff and fold in until your dough is smooth.
- Cut Blueberries in a half and fold in also.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge Pan on a medium heat.
- Now put 2-3 tbsp of the dough for one pancake into the pan.
- As soon as you see Bubbles on the Surface about, turn around the pancakes (about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve with the toppings and enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.
Leave a Reply