- 70gr flour of choice
- 2 eggs
- 125ml milk
- about 1 tbsp sugar (or other)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- (optional 2 tsp nut butter if you like)
- vanilla, cinnamon
- ca. 80 gr blueberries
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil for the pan
- Separate eggs.
- Mix eggyolk, milk, nut butter and sugar.
- Combine flour, baking powder, vanilla and cinnamon add to the milk mixture.
- Beat the eggwhite stiff and fold in until the dough is smooth.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge pan on a medium heat.
- Fill in the whole Pancake Dough and let it bake for about 3-4 minutes.
- Then turn around the pancanke and bake for about 2-3 minutes more until done.
- Finally cut the pancake into small Pieces.
- Enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.