- 125 g flour
- 2 egg replacement or 1 mashed banana
- 50 ml sparkling water
- about 90ml milk of choice
- about 2 tbsp sugar of choice & to taste
- 1 tbsp nut butter or coconut butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- a bit vanilla cinnamon
- Coconut Oil for frying
- maple syrup
- Whisk egg replacement powder (or mashed banana) with milk, sparkling water, sugar and nut butter.
- Combine flour, baking powder, vanilla and cinnamon separately first and then add to the milk mixture while stirring.
- Stir until your dough gets smooth, thick and creamy (add a bit more milk if you prefer thinner pancakes or add more flour if they should be thicker.)
- Let the dough chill for about 10 minutes.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge Pan on a medium heat.
- Now put about 2 tbsp of the dough for one pancake into the pan.
- As soon as you see bubbles on the surface, flip the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve your pancakes with maple syrup, Granola and berries or other toppings of choice.
IF YOU HAVE PINTEREST, YOU CAN FIND ME HERE AND PIN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE, IF YOU LIKE!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.