The BEST recipe for Vegan Chocolate Pancakes! These chocolatey Vegan Pancakes are very easy and quick to make and so delicious! They’re egg-free & dairy-free!
Best Vegan Chocolate PancakesAuthor:
- 90 g flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 10 g egg replacement powder or 1 mashed banana
- ca. 100-120ml milk of choice
- 50 ml sparkling water
- about 1-2 tbsp coconut blossom sugar to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Coconut Oil for frying
- coconut blossom syrup
- Stir egg replacement powder (or mashed banana) with milk, water and sugar.
- Combine flour, cacao powder and baking powder separately and then add to the milk mixture.
- Stir until your dough gets smooth and creamy (add a bit more milk if you prefer thinner pancakes or add more flour if they should be thicker.)
- Let the dough chill for about 10 minutes.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge Pan on a medium heat.
- Now put about 2 tbsp of the dough for one pancake into the pan.
- As soon as you see bubbles on the surface, flip the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve pancakes with coconut blossom syrup and blueberries or other toppings of choice.
- Enjoy! 🙂
IF YOU HAVE PINTEREST, YOU CAN FIND ME HERE AND PIN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE, IF YOU LIKE!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.
Leave a Reply