This is the Best Vegan Brownies Recipe! These chocolate brownies are fudgy, moist, gooey, and super easy to make in only 30 minutes, using simple ingredients! The perfect chocolate treat for anytime!
Easy Vegan Brownies Recipe
I’ve been making my easy brownies recipe for a while now. However, I’ve changed a few things here and there, trying to make this recipe even more tasty. But now I’m very satisfied and, to me, it‘s the best vegan brownies recipe! I’m excited to share this made-over recipe with you because they’re super moist, rich, gooey, loaded with chocolate flavor and just sooooooo delicious!
Best Vegan Brownies with simple ingredients
These chocolate brownies are seriously vegan soul food at its best, and they only take about 30 minutes. My basic vegan brownie recipe has already saved my life a few times in a few situations where I was craving chocolate. Not only because of that rich chocolate flavor which makes your soul happy, but also because the recipe is super easy to make! You only need a few simple ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen.
No-Stick Brownie Pan Preparation
How to remove Brownies easily
Have you ever wondered how to get brownies out of the pan easily? Well, actually, you don’t need a special trick for that because the secret is just to line your pan with parchment paper. I always grease the pan before lining which helps the parchment paper stick to the pan. Just make sure that the parchment hangs out the sides, so you can grab the overhanging paper and lift the vegan brownies out of the pan when they’re ready. I find this is the best way to remove any cake easily!
How to make Vegan Brownies
You don’t need eggs, milk and dairy butter to make these best vegan brownies. I used flax eggs instead of regular eggs but you could also use mashed banana or apple sauce. I like the texture best when using vegan butter, however, coconut oil will create a fudgy texture too. To sweeten I combined organic cane sugar and brown sugar but you can use whatever sugar you like.
Chocolate Chips or other Toppings
If you’re like me, you can never have enough chocolate. That’s why I’ve also added dairy-free chocolate chips in this best vegan brownies recipe. However, not all chocolate chips are dairy-free, so I ordered them online. But if you can’t find them you can simply use another chopped chocolate of your choice.
More Topping Ideas
You can also spread a chocolate frosting or chocolate mousse over the brownies once they’re cooled. But I also like to serve them with a drizzle of peanut butter or whipped coconut cream on top. However, I‘m pretty sure you’ll like them just as they are because they’re so chocolatey and delicious even without any Toppings!
I hope you’ll like this Best Vegan Brownies Recipe. These Chocolate Brownies are:
- Quick and Easy to make
- The best chocolate treat ever!
Can I make gluten-free Brownies with this recipe?
Honestly, I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m very sure that you can! I recommend using a gluten-free flour blend which can replace regular all-purpose flour 1:1. I’ve always had a good experience with this flour blend when I used it for my recipes. So I think, this should work as a straight swap in this best vegan brownies recipe too.
Looking for more Vegan Chocolate Recipes? Then you may also like my:
- Best Chocolate Banana Bread
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Snickers Cake
- Chocolate Raspberry Layer Cake
- Best Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Brownie Swirl Cheesecake
- 5-Minute Chocolate Mugcake
- Easy Chocolate Crêpes
- Fluffy Chocolate Pancakes
If you try this Best Vegan Brownies Recipe, please leave me a comment below letting me know how it goes! And if you take a picture of your recreation and share it on Instagram, please make sure to tag me @biancazapatka and use the hashtag #biancazapatka , so I won’t miss your post! Happy baking!
Best Vegan BrowniesAuthor:
You do not have a fitting cake pan at hand right now? Try my Cake Pan Conversion Calculator!
- 2 flax seed eggs 2 tbsp ground flaxseed + 6 tbsp hot water
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 150g (or gluten-free flour, read text*)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 75g
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup melted vegan butter 175g, or coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cup sugar 250g
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
- approx. 1/3 cup non-dairy milk 80ml
- 1 cup vegan chocolate drops
- Start to make the flax-eggs: Mix the ground flax seeds into the hot water and set aside for about 5 minutes until jelly.
- Preheat the oven to 355°F (175 °C). Grease an 11x7-inch baking pan (or similar size) with a bit of vegan butter and then line with additional baking paper *as pictured in my blogpost!. (The previous greasing helps the baking paper stick to the pan).
- Slowly melt the vegan butter in a saucepan. Add the sugar and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt into a large mixing bowl and give it a good whisk. Add the melted butter mixture, non-dairy milk and flax-eggs, and stir just until well combined (but please do not overmix). Finally, fold in half amount of the chocolate drops.
- Add the dough into the prepared baking pan and smooth it out. Sprinkle over the remaining chocolate drops and bake for about 30 minutes, or until desired consistency. (The longer you bake the brownies, the drier they get. So if you want moist brownies, make sure not to overbake them.)
- Let the brownies cool for 15 minutes. Then, using the overhanging baking paper, lift the brownies out of the pan and allow to cool for another 10 minutes.
- Now you can slice and enjoy the brownies!
- You can store the brownies covered in the fridge for about 5 days, or freeze and thaw whenever you want.
- Please read the text above for further information about this recipe.
IF YOU HAVE PINTEREST, YOU CAN FIND ME HERE AND PIN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE, IF YOU LIKE!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.
First time I bake anything and loved it!, everything is pretty clear and the video helped me plenty! I’m looking forward for the next recipe of yours I will try to bake, any recommended one for beginners? if with chocolate better 😀
PERFEKT! Riesen große Empfehlung. 🙂
When mixing in the chocolat chips I also added 100g chopped nuts mix and 125g meshed almonds.
As egg replacement I used 15g grounded golden linseed and 50g of water.
Instead of 80ml milk replacement I added 105g coconut milk.
Yay, that’s awesome! 😊 Thank you so much, Laura!
Unglaublich lecker! Habe die Brownies vor kurzem gebacken und bin begeistert! Ich habe etwas weniger Zucker genommen und zusätzlich noch Kirschen hinzugefügt. Das hat super gepasst. Aber es ist wirklich ein geniales Rezept, also nur zu empfehlen. Ich habe das Backen auf meinem Instagram Account festgehalten (@vegan_greenrecipes) und es sieht nicht nur köstlich aus, sondern ist auch unglaublich lecker! Also vielen lieben Dank Bianca für die Inspiration, ich werde öfters etwas von hier ausprobieren!! Ganz liebe Grüße, Mariam
Ich danke dir für deinen lieben Kommentar. Vielleicht gefallen dir dann auch meine Käsekuchen Brownies mit Kirschen. 🙂
Viele Grüße auch an dich!
This brownie saved me at midnight whilst trying to finish a vegan order. I was using another recipe for someone else which turned out disgusting, threw it in the bin and found this recipe. Since then I am baking it constantly for everyone and they all say is delicious. So many many thanks Bianca!!! 💕💕💕
Diese Brownies sind wirklich unglaublich lecker! Das Rezept ist wirklich einfach umzusetzen und das Ergebnis spricht für sich! Super leckere, schokoladige Brownies!
Hi, Today I made these brownies. They are so delicious.. Just melting in mouth.. But it has a cakey texture..My Brownies are looking like a cake.. Is this fine?
Leave a Reply