Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch in:
Basic Vegan Crêpes with Chocolate SauceAuthor:
- 100 gr flour
- 100 ml coconut milk or other
- 100 ml sparkling water or more milk
- 1-2 tbsp sugar of choice
- a bit vanilla
- coconut oil for frying
- 40 gr chocolate
- 1 small tsp coconut oil
- nuts and berries
- Mix flour, milk, water and sugar replacement with a bit vanilla.
- Let the dough set for about 5 minutes.
- Add a bit more milk if you prefer thinner crêpes or add more flour if they should be thicker.
- Heat up oil in a pan on high heat and bake the Crêpes briefly (for about 1-2 minutes) each side.
- Finally, break chocolate into pieces, melt with coconut oil and stir.
- Serve your crepes with chocolate sauce and toppings.
Nutrition is calculated automatically and should be used as estimate.
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.