Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch in:
- 75gr flour of choice
- 25gr ground nuts
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- about 50 ml milk
- 50gr curd (or a bit more milk)
- 1 tbsp nut butter (or melted usual butter/ coconut oil)
- a bit vanilla, cinnamon
- sweetener if you like
- 1 tsp baking powder
- coconut oil for frying
- Toppings of choice
- Mash banana and mix with egg, milk, curd and butter in a bowl.
- Combine all dry ingredients in another bowl and add to the „egg-banana-milk“ while stirring.
- Sweeten if you like.
- Heat up oil in a pan on medium heat and bake the pancakes (i take approx. 2 tbsp of the dough for one pancake and fry them for about 2-3 minutes each side).
- Finally, top your pancakes with toppings of choice and enjoy!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.