The best Avocado Pasta! So easy and quick to make – vegan, dairy-free, super creamy and so delicious! A perfect meal for busy people!
Creamy Avocado Pasta (Guacamole)Author:
- 400 g pasta of choice
For the guacamole:
Toppings (of choice):
- pine nuts
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- Meanwhile, strip basil leaves, wash and chop them.
- Peel and press garlic.
- Cut avocado in half, remove the core and scoop out avocado with a spoon.
- Blend or mash all ingredients for the guacamole and add salt, (nutritional yeast) or other seasonings to taste. Add a little bit of plant-based milk until desired consistency. Also, add cashew butter, if you like.
- As soon as the pasta is 'al dente' pour off the boiling water and rinse with fresh water.
- Roast pine nuts in a pan without oil until goldenbrown.
- Combine pasta with guacamole and serve in a pasta bowl with peas, tomatoes and roasted pine nuts.
- Enjoy !
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.