- 4 slices sandwich toast
- 2-3 fresh figs
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- Leerdammer Toast and Burger cheese
- 2 tbsp butter (or other)
- Wash and cut figs.
- Cut Avocado in a half, core, remove flesh with a spoon and slice.
- Layer 2 pieces of the toasts with avocado, figs, spinach and cheese. Then, put the other 2 pieces of toasts on top.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter over medium heat in a pan.
- Place the sandwich into the pan and cover. Cook until the bottom piece of toast is toasted and then flip. Cook until cheese has melted and other piece of toast is toasty.
- Cut your sandwich toasts in half and enjoy!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.