Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 200gr chili noodles
- 2 pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 big red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small piece ginger
- 2 tbsp sesam oil
- 200ml coconut milk
- about 2 tbsp soy sauce
- about 2 tsp honey
- pepper flakes
- chili flakes
- salt, pepper
- 2 EL black sesam
- Pour boiling water over noodles, let stand for about 5 minutes according instructions stated on the package and pour off afterwards.
- Meanwhile clean and cut vegetables.
- Heat up oil in a pan and roast vegetables.
- A bit later, add soy sauce, coconut milk and honey and let it cook briefly.
- Then add noodles, combine with sauce and season to taste again.
- Finally, serve noodles in a bowl and sprinkle with sesam seeds.
- Bon appetit!
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure for affiliate links with asterisk (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.