Hi my dears!
Do you know what is the biggest motivation for me to get out of bed this time of the year? A delicious breakfast! And the thought of fragrant pancakes make getting up a lot easier on some mornings.
Anyways, I would like to share with you today a delicious, wintry pancake recipe! Namely the recipe of these almond pancakes. They are really divine, I tell you!
I layered them with the almond cream, which suits perfectly to the pancakes! Anyway, I’m a big chocolate and nut butter fan and a sweet spread which combined both, really makes my palate happy! Especially when the ingredients of that product has a good quality and also a great taste, they make for me a great spread or to refine some breakfast such these pancakes. But you can of course make a spread easily by yourself by just combining nut butter with melted chocolate, a bit of cocoa and coconut oil or other oil of choice. I think the best way is to experiment, because everybody has another taste and moreover so it never gets boring. So just be creative in the kitchen!
And now let’s get to the recipe …
Almond Pancakes with hot raspberries and almond cream
- 1 ripe banana
- 125 ml plantbased milk
- 40 g almond flour
- 60 g spelled flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of vanilla and cinnamon
- Oil for frying
- almond cream or another spread of choice
- Mash the banana with a fork and blend with the plant milk.
- Mix spelled flour, almond flour, baking powder, vanilla and cinnamon separately first and then add to the milk mixture.
- Stir everything until the dough is creamy and smooth.
- Heat up oil in a large pan on a medium heat.
- Now add about 1-2 tbsp of dough per pancake to the pan and bake for about 2-3 minutes.
- As soon as bubbles come to the surface, flip the pancakes and bake for about more 2-3 minutes.
- Then spread the pancakes with almond cream and hot pureed raspberries and make a stack.
- Serve the "pancake tower" with fresh raspberries, pomegranate, blackberries and granola or other toppings of your choice and enjoy! 🙂
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.