Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch in:
Ajvar (Red Pepper-Dip)
Print Pin Rate
Ajvar is a delicious spicy red pepper dip which is suitable to every dish and easy to make. Here I‘ll show you the recipe 🙂
- 500 red bell pepper
- 1/2 eggplant
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 peperoni
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- a bit of sugar
- antipasti seasoning
- Pepper & salt to taste
- Wash and core pepper and bake with a bit oil until you see bubbles on the surface and the skin is brown.
- Then remove, add salt and cover with a wet towel.
- Wash and slice eggplant and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Chop peperoni, onion and garlic.
- Peel Pepper and blend with baked eggplant and chopped peperoni, onion and garlic.
- Stew everything for 30 minutes in a pan with olive oil.
- Add seasonings and vinegar to desired taste.
- Finally, fill into glasses with a lid on it.
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.