- Ribbon pasta
For the pesto:
- 1/2 bunch of basil
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 100gr sunflower seeds
- 4 garlic cloves
- sea salt
- a splash of lemon juice
- pine nuts
- fresh basil
- Wash and chop parsley leaves.
- Peel and press garlic.
- Blend all ingredients for the pesto in a blender and add salt, pepper and lemon juice to desired taste.
- Finally, fill the pesto into a glas with a lid and store in the fridge or use directly.
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- In the meantime roast pine nuts in a pan without oil until golden brown. Then put aside.
- As soon as the pasta is ,al dente’, pour off the boiling water and combine with the pesto immediately.
- Serve your pasta in a pasta bowl with olives, peas, roasted pine nuts and basil as desired.
- Enjoy !
©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.