Ingredients (for about 15-20 pieces):
- 1 can chickpeas, drained (265 gr)
- 40gr fine oats (or other flour of choice)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or date syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- about 2 tbsp (plantbased) milk
- salted pretzels
- 60gr chocolate drops
- 125gr dark chocolate couverture
- coloured sprinkles
- Blend chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla and milk in a blender until creamy.
- Blend oats into flour and add.
- Knead the dough until smooth. If you like, add more milk or more flour, until desired consistency.
- Finally, work chocolate drops into the dough.
- Form balls from the dough and press them between two pretzels carefully.
- Melt dark chocolate couverture over a water bath and dip your pretzel sandwiches to half into it.
- Garnish with coloured sprinkles and enjoy! 🙂
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!