- Ribbon pasta
For the pesto:
- 1/2 bunch of basil
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 100gr sunflower seeds
- 4 garlic cloves
- sea salt
- a splash of lemon juice
- pine nuts
- fresh basil
- Wash and chop parsley leaves.
- Peel and press garlic.
- Blend all ingredients for the pesto in a blender and add salt, pepper and lemon juice to desired taste.
- Finally, fill the pesto into a glas with a lid and store in the fridge or use directly.
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- In the meantime roast pine nuts in a pan without oil until golden brown. Then put aside.
- As soon as the pasta is ,al dente’, pour off the boiling water and combine with the pesto immediately.
- Serve your pasta in a pasta bowl with olives, peas, roasted pine nuts and basil as desired.
- Enjoy ! ?
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!