Ingredients (for 2 serves):
- 2 sweetpotatoes (or 4 carotts)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 100gr spinach (as option)
- fresh parsley
For the sauce:
- 80gr cashew nuts
- 1-2 tbsp tahini
- about 125ml plantbased milk
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- about 1/2 tsp salt
- a splash of lemon juice
- Soak cashews in water for 2 hours at least, or better overnight.
- Then drain and rinse them.
- Peel and chop garlic clove.
- Add cashews and all other ingredients for the sauce to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add more milk or water if you prefer a thinner sauce.
- Peel and spiralize sweet potatoes (or carrots) with a spiral cutter.
- Heat up oil in a pan and add “noodles“. Cover to let steam. Add a bit of water if necessary and gently tossing occasionally until ‚al dente‘. (Carrots don’t take as long as sweet potatoes).
- Heat up the sauce in another pan.
- Add spinach and steamed “noodles“ to your sauce and combine gently.
- Season again to taste and let stand for a short while, until the spinach has collapsed.
- Serve with parsley and enjoy! 🙂
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!