Ingredients (for 2 serves):
For the salad:
- 200gr lettuce
- 300gr colorful tomatoes
- 200gr red cabbage
- 1/2 onion
- 250gr chickpeas, drained
- 160gr vegan ‘chicken’ filet strips
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp oil
- BBQ seasoning
- 3gr salt
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1 avocado
- 2 tsp black sesame
For the dressing:
- 4 tbsp soy yogurt
- 4 tbsp soy cream
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- salt, pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees circulating heat.
- Dab dry chickpeas and place them in a bowl. Add BBQ seasoning and 1 tbsp oil and mix up.
- Spread chickpeas on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 30 minutes, until goldenbrown and crispy.
- In the meantime, grate red cabbage and onion and knead with salt, vinegar, a bit sugar and 2 tsp oil. Leave it to stand.
- Wash salad and tomatoes and slice. Cut avocado in half and sprinkle with sesame.
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing.
- Finally, season the vegan filets with 1 tbsp oil and BBQ seasoning and fry them in a pan for about 2-3 minutes.
- Place lettuce with all other ingredients in a bowl and serve with warm fried filet strips and yogurt dressing.
- Enjoy! 🙂
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!