- 2 slices Toast
- 1 ripe banana
- 50ml milk of choice
- vanilla, cinnamon (optional)
- coconut oil for frying
- Toppings :
- maple syrup
- coconut flakes
- blueberries, blackberries
- granola, cookies
- Mash banana in a deep plate. Add milk, (vanilla and cinnamon) and stir.
- Heat up coconut oil in a pan.
- Dip the toasts into the “banana milk” mixture.
- Fry for about 3-4 minutes from each side on medium heat until golden brown.
- Place your french toasts on a plate and drizzle with maple syrup. Serve with berries, granola, coconut flakes or other toppings as desired and enjoy! 🙂
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!