- 2 slices Toast
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 75ml milk of choice
- vanilla, cinnamon (optional)
- about 3 tbsp coconut flakes (optional)
- coconut oil for frying
- Toppings :
- agave syrup
- blueberries, blackberries
- granola, cookies
- Mash banana in a deep plate. Add milk, (vanilla and cinnamon) and stir.
- Spread coconut flakes on a baking paper. (The recipe also works without coconut).
- Heat up coconut oil in a pan.
- Dip the toasts into the “banana milk” mixture and coat with coconut flakes.
- Fry for about 3-4 minutes from each side on medium heat until lightly brown.
- Place your french toasts on a plate and drizzle with agave syrup. Serve with berries, granola, remaining coconut flakes or other toppings as desired and enjoy! 🙂