Ingredients (for 2 serves):
For the sauce:
- 100gr cashew nuts
- 125ml plantbased milk or water
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- a splash of lemon juice
- 250gr pasta of choice
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 courgette
- 125gr mushrooms
- 1 handful mini tomatoes
- 1 tbsp oil
- herbs (if you like)
- Soak cashews in water for 2 hours at least, or better overnight.
- Then, drain and rinse them.
- Peel and chop garlic clove.
- Add cashews and all other ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Add more milk or water, if you prefer a thinner sauce.
- Cook pasta according package instructions.
- In the meantime, peel and cut onion into cubes. Clean and slice courgette and mushrooms.
- Then roast sliced vegetables in a pan with some oil for about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and roast some minutes more until they’re soft.
- As soon as your pasta is ‘al dente’, pour off the boiling water.
- Combine pasta with the sauce and heat it up.
- Add roasted vegetables, season again and enjoy! 🙂
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!