Ajvar (Red Pepper-Dip)
Ajvar is a delicious spicy red pepper dip which is suitable to every dish and easy to make. Here I‘ll show you the recipe 🙂Print Pin Rate
- Wash and core pepper and bake with a bit oil until you see bubbles on the surface and the skin is brown.
- Then remove, add salt and cover with a wet towel.
- Wash and slice eggplant and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Chop peperoni, onion and garlic.
- Peel Pepper and blend with baked eggplant and chopped peperoni, onion and garlic.
- Stew everything for 30 minutes in a pan with olive oil.
- Add seasonings and vinegar to desired taste.
- Finally, fill into glasses with a lid on it.
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!