- 50gr flour
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1 egg replacement (or a small mashed banana)
- ca. 40ml milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- sweetener of choice (if you like)
- vanilla, (cinnamon)
- Coconut oil to grease
- toppings of choice (f.ex. chocolate sauce, granola and berries)
- Prepare egg replacement according packing instructions (or mashed banana) and stir with milk and nut butter.
- Combine flour, cacao powder and baking powder with (sweetener) and vanilla and add.
- Stir until your dough gets smooth and thick.
- Grease a mug with coconut oil and fill in the dough.
- Bake your mugcake for around 3 min in the microwave.
- Serve with toppings of choice and enjoy! 🙂