- 100 g spelt flour or other
- 1-2 tbsp cacao powder
- 140 ml plant-based milk
- 80 ml sparkling water or more milk
- 1 egg replacement of choice as option
- 2-3 tbsp coconut blossom sugar or other
- coconut oil for frying
- nut nougat cream
- peanut butter
- Mix flour, cacao powder, egg replacement, milk, water and sugar.
- Let the dough set for about 5 minutes.
- Add a bit more milk if you prefer thinner crêpes or add more flour if they should be thicker.
- Heat up oil in a pan on high heat and bake the Crêpes briefly (for about 1-2 minutes) each side.
- Serve your crepes with nut nougat cream, fruits and granola or other toppings of choice.
- Enjoy! ?
IF YOU HAVE PINTEREST, YOU CAN FIND ME HERE AND PIN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE, IF YOU LIKE! 😊
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!