Quick and easy recipe for vegan & gluten-free chili sin carne – very delicious, nourishing and healthy – loaded with pl<nt-based protein from soy and kidney beans + good carbs from rice!
Ingredients (for 3-4 servings):
- Rice of choice
- 120gr soy granules
- 400ml vegetable broth
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 1 small chili
- about 1 tsp red paprika powder
- 50gr tomato paste
- 1-2 carrots
- 1 can tomatoes
- 250gr kidney beans (cooked)
- 1 can corn (drained)
- salt, pepper
- sugar (to taste)
- chili flakes
- fresh parsley
- Peel and dice or chop garlic, onions and carrots.
- Soak soy granules for about 5-10 minutes in hot vegetable broth and drain afterwards.
- Heat up oil in a pan and roast soy granules with diced carotts and onions.
- Add pepper powder, chili, chopped garlic and tomato paste.
- Add tomatoes, broth, kidney beans and corn and let it cook for about 20-25 minutes on low heat.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar to desired taste.
- Cook rice according to directions stated on the package.
- Serve your chili with rice, chili flakes, sesame, fresh parsley and limes.
- Enjoy ! 🙂
IF YOU HAVE PINTEREST, YOU CAN FIND ME HERE AND PIN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE, IF YOU LIKE! 😊