The best Avocado Pasta! So easy and quick to make – vegan, dairy-free, super creamy and so delicious! A perfect meal for busy people!
Creamy Avocado Pasta (Guacamole)
The best Avocado Pasta! So easy and quick to make - vegan, dairy-free, super creamy and so delicious! A perfect meal for busy people!Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 400 g pasta of choice
For the guacamole:
Toppings (of choice):
- pine nuts
- Cook pasta according to directions stated on the package.
- Meanwhile, strip basil leaves, wash and chop them.
- Peel and press garlic.
- Cut avocado in half, remove the core and scoop out avocado with a spoon.
- Blend or mash all ingredients for the guacamole and add salt, (nutritional yeast) or other seasonings to taste. Add a little bit of plant-based milk until desired consistency. Also, add cashew butter, if you like.
- As soon as the pasta is 'al dente' pour off the boiling water and rinse with fresh water.
- Roast pine nuts in a pan without oil until goldenbrown.
- Combine pasta with guacamole and serve in a pasta bowl with peas, tomatoes and roasted pine nuts.
- Enjoy !
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!