- 75gr flour
- 15gr starch (or pudding powder)
- 1 egg replacement (or 1 mashed banana)
- ca. 90ml milk of choice
- about 1-2 tbsp sugar of choice (if you make the pancakes without banana)
- a bit of vanilla, cinnamon
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- Coconut Oil for frying
For the sauce:
- 2-3 tsp blueberry and blackberry powder
- about 2 tsp agave syrup
- a bit water
- 1 knife tip carob gum
- fresh blueberries and blackberries to garnish
- Stir egg replacement according packing instructions (or mashed banana) with milk and sugar.
- Combine flour, starch and baking powder and add.
- Stir until your dough gets smooth and creamy (add a bit more milk if you want thinner pancakes or add more flour if they should be thicker.)
- Let the dough set for about 10 minutes.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge Pan on a medium heat.
- Now put about 2 tbsp of the dough for one pancake into the pan.
- As soon as you see bubbles on the surface, flip the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes).
- Finally, combine all ingredients for the sauce and stir.
- Serve pancakes with sauce and fresh berries.
- Enjoy! 🙂