- 100gr flour
- 100ml milk (of choice)
- 100ml sparkling water (or more milk)
- 1-2 tbsp sugar of choice
- a bit vanilla, cinnamon
- coconut oil for frying
Cchocolate caramel cream:
- ca. 75ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 75gr sugar
- 50gr dark chocolate
- For the cream, heat up coconut milk and put aside.
- Caramelize sugar in a pot with coconut oil on medium heat.
- Add coconut milk slowly and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Chop chocolate and add and cook for about 5- 10 minutes more until desired consistence (meanwhile stir occasionally).
- Finally, fill the cream into a glass.
- For the crepes, mix flour, milk, water and sugar replacement with a bit vanilla and cinnamon.
- Let the dough set for about 5 minutes.
- Add a bit more milk if you prefer thinner crêpes or add more flour if they should be thicker.
- Heat up oil in a pan on high heat and bake the Crêpes briefly (for about 1-2 minutes) each side.
- Serve your crepes with the cream and more toppings of choice.