- 90gr flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 10gr egg replacement powder (or 1 mashed banana)
- ca. 100-120ml milk of choice
- 50ml sparkling water
- about 1-2 tbsp coconut blossom sugar (to taste)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Coconut Oil for frying
- coconut blossom syrup
- Stir egg replacement powder (or mashed banana) with milk, water and sugar.
- Combine flour, cacao powder and baking powder separately and then add to the milk mixture.
- Stir until your dough gets smooth and creamy (add a bit more milk if you prefer thinner pancakes or add more flour if they should be thicker.)
- Let the dough chill for about 10 minutes.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge Pan on a medium heat.
- Now put about 2 tbsp of the dough for one pancake into the pan.
- As soon as you see bubbles on the surface, flip the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve pancakes with coconut blossom syrup and blueberries or other toppings of choice.
- Enjoy! 🙂