- 120gr fine oats
- 1 ripe banana
- ca. 120 ml milk of choice
- sweetener of choice to taste
- vanilla, cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp plantbased butter
- Coconut Oil for frying
Raspberry coconut sauce :
- about 2 tsp coconut puree (melted)
- about 2 tsp raspberry powder
- coconut blossom syrup to taste
- a bit coconut water
- a pinch carob gum
- Grind oats in a blender or with a hand blender into flour.
- Mash banana and stir with (sweetener), milk and melted butter.
- Combine flour with baking powder and baking soda and stir into the milk mixture until your dough gets smooth and creamy.
- (Add a bit more water/ milk if you want thinner pancakes or add more flour if they should be even thicker.)
- Let the dough set for about 5-10 minutes.
- Heat up coconut oil in a huge Pan on a medium heat.
- Now put about 2-3 tbsp of the dough for one pancake into the pan.
- As soon as you see bubbles on the surface, flip the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes).
- Finally, stir all ingredients for the sauce.
- Serve pancakes with sauce and fresh berries and enjoy! ?
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!