- 100gr spelt flour (or other)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 150ml milk of choice
- ca. 60ml sparkling water (or more milk)
- about 2 tbsp birch sugar (or other)
- vanilla, Cinnamon or turmeric (optionally)
- coconut oil for frying
- nut nougat cream, blueberries, blackberries, granola
- Mix flour, chia seeds, milk, water and sugar.
- Add a bit more milk if you prefer thinner crêpes or add more flour if they should be thicker.
- Heat up oil in a pan on high heat and bake the Crêpes briefly (for about 1-2 minutes) each side.
- Serve your crepes with nut nougat cream, blueberries, blackberries and granola or other toppings of choice.
- Enjoy! 🙂