- vegan Feta cheese
- almond flakes
- Cover bulgur according package instructions with hot salted water and let it swell.
- Meanwhile, slice your vegetables and chop parsley.
- Roast pepper, carrots and onion in a pan with some oil.
- Add pepper paste, tomato paste and bulgur and let cool down.
- As soon as the bulgur has cooled down a bit, stir in oil, parsley and tomatoes and add vinegar + seasonings to desired taste.
- For the falafel just blend all ingredients and add seasonings to taste.
- Then form balls, rounds or patties as desired (as option you can spread a bit cashew butter in the middle).
- Fry your falafel in a deep fryer or in a pot with hot oil for about 4-5 minutes or fry them in a pan, or brush your falafel with oil and bake them in the oven for about 25-30 minutes until golden brown (turn them around after 15 minutes).
- At least roast almond flakes for the topping in a pan.
- Serve falafel with bulgur salad + feta and roasted almond flakes.
- Enjoy! ?
©biancazapatka.com | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!